Course I - Elementary Level
Participants study the foundational aspects of German grammar, develop their comprehension of texts of low to medium difficulty, write short pieces of work and practise speaking about basic, everyday topics.
Participants receive 20 hours of teaching in the morning per week.
Teaching for all courses takes place in groups of about 16.
Complete beginners - GeR/CEF A1/1*
Elementary groups - GeR/CEF A1/2, B1/1(2)*
for those with a basic knowledge of German
"Tangram aktuell", Lehrwerk für Deutsch als Fremdsprache
Kursbuch und Arbeitsbuch mit Audio-CD zum Arbeitsbuch; € 13,95
Verlag: Max Hueber, München 2007
Complimentary Afternoon Classes
- correct German spelling - spelling exercises
- role plays and other oral language games
- preparatory course for the "Zertifikat Deutsch"
- pronunciation exercises (listening and speaking)
- Learning station museum – to see, to hear – to comprehend
Complimentary Afternoon Classes Open to All
- The Changes Eros Underwent in Art and Literature
- Changes in the German language
- The criminal literature - a mirror of the society
- From the German "Sonderweg" to integration - Decisive moments in German history
- Legal terminology
* GeR/CEF: Gemeinsamer europäischer Referenzrahmen
Common European Framework