Course II - Fortbildungskurs
The 'Fortbildungskurs' is designed for non-native teachers and students of German. It aims to expand participants' language abilities and enrich their German teaching skills. Participants are given the opportunity to work with a number of different lecturers and can choose their own combination of modules from a wide variety of topics.
The topics offered are: literature and literary didactics; aspects of German culture and civilisation; the media; games and light-hearted exercises for learning a language; the role of film and video in teaching German; didacticism of authentic texts; the process of learning and teaching written skills.
Participants receive 18 hours of teaching per week.
Educational material will be provided.
For further details please use the web-site in german.
Complementary Afternoon Classes
- discussions about German culture and civilisation
- pronunciation exercises: phonetics and phonology
- Wilhelm & Jakob Grimm: collectors or inventors?
- a trip through the sights of famous love stories
- We produce a radio programme
- Images of Germany in films
- Productive and creative writing - a workshop
Complementary Afternoon Classes Open to All
- The Changes Eros Underwent in Art and Literature
- Changes in the German language
- The criminal literature - a mirror of the society
- From the German "Sonderweg" to integration - Decisive moments in German history
- Legal terminology
* GeR/CEF: Gemeinsamer europäischer Referenzrahmen
Common European Framework